Prices and opening hours
Paleis Het Loo is open from 30 March to 30 September and from 15 december to 6 January 2019.
Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed on Mondays, except on public holidays. Closed on New Year’s Day.
Free admission: children up to 3 years old and museum card holders.
An admission ticket gives access to the gardens, stables and the Orange Trail (summer season).
|Adults (from 13 years)||€ 7.50 p.p.|
|Adults (from 13 years) online||€ 7.00 p.p.|
|4 to 12 years old||€ 2.50 p.p.|
(2 adults + 4 children 4 – 12 yrs)
- Payment: cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard.
- Parking: € 2.50 per hour with a maximum of € 7.00 per car. Coaches park free of charge.
- Exhibitions: a surcharge may apply for temporary exhibitions.
- Dogs: dogs are not admitted, with the exception of guide-dogs for the visually impaired and assistance dogs. This applies to both the palace and the gardens.
- New Year’s day: Paleis Het Loo is closed on the 1st of January.
- Photography and filming is allowed, only for private purposes. The use of flash, tripod or selfie-stick inside is prohibited. Drones are not allowed on the premises of Paleis Het Loo.
- Spirit of Winter: there is a separate admission fee for ‘Spirit of Winter’, the outdoor fair in November. More information and tickets.